Views: 96 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-15 Origin: Site Inquire
One: cleaning of the electrostatic spray gun
1. After use, the spray gun and its accessories should be cleaned immediately. Improper maintenance and cleaning will increase the incidence of spray gun failure.
2. When cleaning the spray gun, first remove the paint can and then flow the suction tube into the cup. Then release the air cap 2-3 turns, block the air cap with a folded rag, and then pull the trigger. This allows the paint in the gun to flow back into the paint can.
3. Note: The air pressure used should be low. When the paint can is still mounted on the gun, do not perform the above operation, otherwise the paint will splash out from the tank.
4. Re-tighten the air cap and pour the paint from the paint canister back into the original large can. Clean the inside of the cup and the lid with a solvent and a thin brush, and wipe off the residue with a cloth dipped in solvent. Then pour a little clean detergent into the cup, pull the trigger, spray the cleaner, and clean the feed tube. Remove the air cap, soak in a thinner or solvent, and clean the clogged holes with a soft brush like a round-head toothbrush or a straw broom. Remember, you should never clean these holes with something like iron wire or nails, because these holes are all precision drilled. Clean the nozzle with a spray gun and solvent. Wipe the outside of the gun body with a rag that has been soaked in thinner, taking care to wipe off any traces of paint.
Second: Maintenance of electrostatic spray gun
1. It is best to lubricate the spray gun after working every day, using the light machine to lubricate the various components. Seals, springs, needles and nozzles must be replaced periodically due to normal wear and aging. Replacement should be carried out according to the manufacturer's instructions. Excessive oil can flow into the paint and oil passages, causing spray defects, so care must be taken when lubricating, and the oil and paint mix will reduce the quality of the spray. Do not soak the entire gun in the cleaning solution for a long time, which will harden the seal and destroy the lubrication effect.
2. In order to get the best repair effect, use different spray guns in different coatings and situations. It is recommended that each person be equipped with four spray guns, one for primer and medium coating, one used for top coat, varnish layer, one for silver paint spray, and one small repair spray gun for point repair use. If these guns maintain good cleaning and work order, they will save a lot of adjustment and cleaning time when changing guns.