Views: 186 Author: Near Publish Time: 2018-11-12 Origin: Site
Spray gun is an important part of spray painting equipment.Therefore, whether the operation of the spray gun is normal affects the quality of the spray paint products produced.
First, maintain stability, suitable air pressure
1. The pressure should be determined by the air pressure specified in the instruction manual. Before using the tool, check the air pressure. Never exceed the specified air pressure. Otherwise, the consequences will be unimaginable.
2. The air source must use dry and dust-free ordinary compressed air. It is strictly forbidden to use oxygen and any flammable gas to avoid accidental injury.
3. Be sure to separate the air tube from the tool after each work.
4. When multiple spray guns share a compressor, the capacity of the compressor must be matched with it, otherwise it will cause insufficient air pressure and affect the spraying effect.
Second, the operating instructions
1. Ready to use
(1) Before the operation, especially after cleaning or repair work, the screws must be inspected for tightness. If loose, tighten the screws. Tighten the nozzle kit parts.
(2) 1 air port is at the lower part of the handle of the gun. It should be blown clean before installing the air hose.
2 The spray gun is treated with a preservative before it leaves the factory. Therefore, thoroughly rinse the spray gun with a thinner before use.
3 When using the gun, adjust the required spray pressure. Check the spray pattern on the paper and change the pressure to re-adjust if necessary.
2. Adjust the fan width
Rotate the spray regulator to adjust the width of the fan. The spray pattern can be adjusted from a fan shape to a round shape according to your requirements.
3. Reduce paint flow
By adjusting the paint flow control knob, you can adjust the flow of the paint by adjusting the needle stroke (unscrew the positioning nut, adjust the screw, then tighten the positioning nut). If the stroke of the needle is too small and the paint pressure is too high, the needle will accelerate wear. We recommend that you install a smaller nozzle set.
Third, the performance of maintenance
1. Cleaning of the spray gun
Immediately after use, the gun and its accessories should be cleaned. Failure to observe maintenance and cleaning is the main cause of gun failure.
When cleaning the suction-type spray gun, first remove the paint can and leave the suction tube in the cup. Then release the air cap 2-3 turns, block the air cap with a folded rag, and then pull the trigger. This allows the paint in the gun to flow back into the paint can.
Note: The air pressure used should be low. When the paint can is still mounted on the gun, do not perform the above operation, otherwise the paint will splash out of the tank.
Re-tighten the air cap and pour the paint from the paint canister back into the original large can. Clean the inside of the cup and the lid with a solvent and a thin brush and wipe off the residue with a cloth dampened with solvent. Then pour a little clean detergent into the cup, pull the trigger, spray the cleaner, and clean the delivery tube.
Then remove the air cap, soak in a thinner or solvent, and clean the clogged holes with a round-headed toothbrush or a straw-like soft brush. Remember, you should never clean these holes with something like iron wire or nails, because these holes are all precision drilled. Clean the nozzle with a spray gun and solvent. Wipe the outside of the gun body with a rag that has been soaked in thinner, taking care to wipe off any traces of paint.
In the operation of cleaning the spray gun, etc., a large amount of solvent remains, and if it is directly dumped, it is wasteful and environmentally friendly. The solvent recovery machine uses high-temperature distillation to recover the dirty solvent, which can obtain a clean solvent, save a lot of solvent, and protect the environment.
Note: If the gun is not cleaned immediately after use, the nozzle will be partially or completely blocked, causing the spray from the spray gun to split (spray out dry paint fragments) or the spray shape is incorrect. This is especially true for enamels with additives. Because the enamel will harden inside the gun if it is not cleaned immediately after use.
2. Maintenance of the spray gun
It is best to lubricate the guns after working each day and lubricate the parts with a light machine. Seals, springs, needles and nozzles must be replaced periodically due to normal wear and aging. Replacement should be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Excessive oil can flow into the paint and oil passages, causing spray defects, so care must be taken when lubricating, and the oil and paint mix will reduce the quality of the spray.
Do not soak the entire gun in the cleaning solution for a long time, which will harden the seal and damage the lubrication.
For the best repair results, use different spray guns for different coatings and situations. It is recommended that each person be equipped with four spray guns, one for primer, medium coating, one for topcoat, varnish layer, one for silver paint, and one small repair gun for point repair. use. If these guns maintain good cleaning and work order, they will save a lot of adjustment and cleaning time when changing guns.
Fourth, safety operation precautions
1. Don't wear jewelry items such as rings, necklaces and bracelets at work.
2. Do not expose the muzzle to anyone (including yourself) at any time. Do not buckle the machine when painting.
3. Under no circumstances should the air hose of the connecting tool be grasped, and the handle of the tool must be used.
4. The original design, structure and function combination of the tool cannot be arbitrarily changed.
5. Never use a tool when it leaks.
6. Always clean the work area and keep it clean to avoid personal injury caused by unclean environment.
Hanna Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of powder spraying equipment.