With the rapid development of electrostatic spray guns, they are now widely used in all walks of life. Using electrostatic spray gun to spray can increase the paint rate of the coated object and reduce paint waste. Whether from the perspective of saving paint, saving man-hours and improving the working conditions of painters, or from the perspective of improving coating quality and environmental protection, the electrostatic spray gun spraying process has ensured its important position. Therefore, the cleaning and maintenance of electrostatic spray guns are also matters that everyone pays attention to Cleaning of electrostatic spray gun
1. After use, clean the spray gun and its accessories immediately.
2. When cleaning the spray gun, first remove the paint tank and flow the suction tube into the cup. Then loosen the air cap 2-3 turns, block the air cap with a folded rag, and then pull the trigger.
3. The air pressure used should be low. When the paint tank is still installed on the gun, do not perform the above operations, otherwise the paint will splash out of the tank.
4. Tighten the air cap again, and pour the paint in the paint tank back into the original big tank. Clean the inside and lid of the cup with solvent and a thin brush, and wipe off the residue with a cloth soaked in solvent. Then pour a little clean detergent into the cup, trigger the trigger, spray the detergent, and clean the feeding pipe. Remove the air cap, soak it in thinner or solvent, and clean the clogged holes with a soft brush like a round toothbrush or straw broom. Remember, never use things like iron wire or nails to clean these small holes, because these small holes are all drilled. Clean the nozzle with spray gun brush and solvent. Wipe the outside of the gun body with a cloth soaked in thinner, taking care to wipe off all traces of paint.
Maintenance of electrostatic spray gun
1. It is best to lubricate the spray gun after working every day and lubricate the parts with a light machine. Due to normal wear and aging, seals, springs, needle valves and nozzles must be replaced regularly. The replacement should be carried out according to the manufacturer's instructions. Because excessive oil will flow into the paint and oil passages, causing spraying defects, you must be very careful when lubricating. The mixing of oil and paint will reduce the quality of spraying. Do not soak the entire spray gun in the cleaning fluid for a long time, which will harden the sealing ring and destroy the lubrication effect.
2. In order to obtain the best repair effect, use different spray guns under different coatings and conditions.